Monday, April 13, 2009

End of the School Year

I know I am not supposed to have favorite classes, but I do. Does that make me a bad teacher?

2008-2009 HR 23 and I just clicked. We were able to have lots of fun in class and still get a lot done. They made my classroom atmosphere so much fun and Mondays didn't seem so treacherous since I would see them 3rd period. I will miss them this new school year.

Here we are doing the "Daigo Pose". Daigo is a Japanese pop-star/TV guest star whose only reason for being famous is that his grandfather was a former Prime Minister. Daigo makes a trademark pose that looks like Sign for "I love you" but reversed with both hands crossed. Kinda cool looking. By the way, I am in the middle.


And then we had the "Baka-Kao" pose. Baka in Japanese means "stupid" and kao is "face". I have this picture on my desk at school and it gives me a good laugh in the morning as I start my day.

Thank you HR 23 for making my first year so great!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: