Saturday, February 27, 2010

Daniel's Visit

Yay for friends that come to visit!
Masamichi (Masa), Daniel, and I met in college. Since my mom is Japanese, my family often takes Japanese students under our wing to help them get settled and adjusted. Also, it never hurts to have a meal from the homeland.
So Masa and others often came over for a meal and as Daniel was Masa's suitemate, Daniel got to come along too! Post-graduation, Masa went to cram school for medical school, Daniel is teaching English in China at a university in Hangzhou, and I am teaching English in Japan at a high school.

However, these boys really don't like to pose for pictures so I had to be sneaky.

On the riverboat in Yokohama.



On the subway to Shinjuku.



On the train to Akihabara.



In Asakasa. Actually, this is me.



Thanks for coming to visit, Daniel! Please come again. =)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: