Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Organization Inspiration

I wouldn't call myself lazy. But I can get in a rut and not pick up the clothes, wash dishes, or organize my receipts for about 4 days to a week before it drives me crazy. Then in one go I can make the apartment spotless. These are just some of the benefits of living alone because there isn't a second person to disagree with my organization style (or lack thereof).

So tonight's example is brought to you by the letter "A" for Awesome. I...
-- balanced my bank book
-- organized my bills drawer
-- set up a budget for October on an Excel spreadsheet and separated it into personal spending and education related expenses
-- did laundry
-- washed dishes
-- vacuumed
-- took a relaxing bath because fall is FINALLY HERE
-- and caught up with all my American TV premieres like The Office and Family Guy.

It is 9:20pm now and I might just go to bed early. Wow.

No comments: